**If you need to order contact lenses, we can help you do so. Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org** If you need to pick up any orders from our office, please schedule an appointment here. **
To all of our patients,
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are managing through these difficult times.
In accordance with local and state authorities, we have re-opened our office for routine eye examinations.
We are implementing strict healthcare protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We will continue to follow the latest updates and guidelines from the Santa Clara County, the American Optometric Association, and the CDC.
- Until further notice, masks/protective facial coverings will be required for all patients and staff.
- When you arrive, please wait outside and call us to check in.
- All patients will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival.
- We will re-open with a very limited schedule to reduce the number of patients in our office and maintain social distancing standards.
- We will screen patients to ensure they are healthy prior to coming in for an appointment.
- Family members or caregivers will be asked to wait outside during the examination, unless it is necessary to accompany the patient.
- All testing equipment and exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between each appointment.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We are all in this together and we will help find a solution with you as we make it through these challenging times.
We are looking forward to see you all again soon.
Palo Alto Vision Optometry
PALO ALTO VISION OPTOMETRY
109 California Ave Ste D101A
Palo Alto, CA 94306